Download FIFA 18 Apk + MOD + OBB Data file for Android

The of the FIFA 18 APK + MOD +OBB data file is available to for free. This game was specially designed by EA sports entertainment with best of graphics and animations. Cristiano Ronaldo was used as the cover Icon, with his magnificient image on Real Madrid’s jessy.

fifa 18 icon
fifa 18 icon

According to EA sports FIFA 18 game has recorded the most sales within the first months of its lunch compared to its previous edition FIFA 17 although Konami  the makers of Pro Evolution Soccer, claims that PES 18 recorded above 10 million sales on the official release day which made it best sailing game. but statistics has it that FIFA 18 has been on higher demand in the last few months

fifa 18 transfer negociation
fifa 18 transfer negociation

EA sports made so many new and improved feature available in fifa 18, Like transfer features were upgraded, player agent can now negotiate transfer one on one with management.

fifa 18 iconic legends
fifa 18 iconic legend

New game mode like Play with the legend was introduced where yo can play with retired football Icons like Pele, Ronaldo Delima, Maradona, Ronaldiho and the rest. Also The Journey story of Alex Hunter was brought back in a brilliant fashion.

Alex Hunter fifa 18
Alex Hunter fifa 18

Minimum Device Requirement For FIFA 2018 Android Game

Below are the least requirement your android device must meet for FIFA 18 to run on it:
•    A minimum of 1GB RAM
•    A minimum of 500MB internal storage space.
•    Requires android 4.0 and above.

RELATED POSTS

>> Download PES 18 here

>> Download Dream League Soccer 18 here

New And Updated Features Of FIFA 2018

1.    Join a league and conquer the world:
Test your skills in inter-league championships, or take on the best gamer worldwide in League vs. League Tournaments to climb the leader boards.

2.    Manage your ultimate team:
Add depth to your squad, make line up adjustments on the fly, and quickly tweak tactics before every match to master the art of rotation, invaluable in modern soccer.

3.    Attack until you win:
Take on thrilling matches that throw you into attacking positions and put glory at your feet.

4.    Play with rivaled authenticity:
Score big with your favorite stars—from rock-solid defenders to free-scoring forwards—and immerse yourself in the world’s most popular sport!

5.    Compete in Attack Mode Season and earn all-new player rewards!

6.    Enjoy fresh Fan Favorite player items that provide additional fan bonuses!

fifa 18 images

fifa 18 images

fifa 18 images

fifa 18 images

Features of FIFA 18 Apk:

Highlighting features of the game are as follows:

• Real life players, staff, stadium, clubs, leagues, and tournaments.
  • Latest technology animations that are gonna to give the game a real life look.
  • In addition to real faces of the players, now the FIFA 18 Apk will also include real physical features and playing style of the players.
  • New players will be included in each update.
  • Many new stadiums have been added which gives the game a new variation.
  • The contracts process and criteria are gonna to be same as FIFA 17 Apk.
  • You will have the option to transfer you FIFA 17 or FIFA 16 profile to the new FIFA 18.
  • Multiple game mode.
  • Available in 16+ languages.
  • Real-time commentary and on-field instruction with real-life emotions from the coach.
  • Fifa 18 Apk has been advanced with on-field emotions, including fights, fun etc.
  • New kits with option for variation are included.
  • Easy and smooth controls.
  • Players have been updated with their latest looks and skills.
  • Options included for social media logins and shares.

Direct Download Link & Installation Guide For FIFA 2018 APK File

•    First, download FIFA 2018 Apk file from Here (latest from apk-dl)

•    Follow the screen to screen instructions to setup the game.

Below are other Apk games you may like
>>WWE 2K18 APK + Obb data
>>WWE 2K17 Apk +obb data
>>First Touch Soccer 2017
>>First Touch Soccer 2018
>>Winnin Eleven 2012 Mod, 2016, 2017 Apk

23 thoughts on “Download FIFA 18 Apk + MOD + OBB Data file for Android

• April 7, 2018 at 5:17 pm

You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. buy fifa coins

• May 17, 2018 at 11:58 am

Thanks Spencer, I hope you are enjoying our news feed.

• February 11, 2019 at 10:49 am

Hello this FIFA 18 as Alex hunter in it ?
    Pls info me.

• February 16, 2019 at 9:13 pm

Summoners war hack – , auto 2015 – mobilegame tut.

• February 28, 2019 at 6:25 pm

Thanks, i hope you got the info you were looking for?

• March 8, 2019 at 10:08 am

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I’d figured I’d ask.
    Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest authoring a blog post or
    vice-versa? My website discusses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you are interested feel free to send me an email.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Fantastic blog
    by the way!

• March 9, 2019 at 6:23 am

I’m still learning from you, while I’m improving myself. I certainly enjoy reading all that is written on your site.Keep the aarticles coming. I enjoyed it!

• March 11, 2019 at 3:39 pm

I used to be recommended this website by means of my cousin. I am not certain whether this post
    is written by means of him as no one else understand such certain approximately my difficulty.
    You’re amazing! Thanks!

• March 11, 2019 at 8:57 pm

I was extremely pleased to discover this site. I wanted to thank you for your time
    for this wonderful read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I have you book-marked to
    check out new information on your blog.

• March 14, 2019 at 6:39 am

Hi! I realize tһis is kund of ߋff-topic hoѡever І needed t᧐
    asк. Doеs building a welⅼ-established website ⅼike youгs
    require a lօt of work? I’m brand neᴡ to operating a blog buut
    Ι ԁo write in my diary daily. I’d liҝe to start а blog so
    I wilⅼ be ahle to share my own experience and thoughts online.
    Plеase ⅼet me қnow if you have any kind of uggestions ߋr tips
    for new aspiring bloggers. Αppreciate it!

• March 18, 2019 at 7:20 pm

I know this website provides quality depending
    articles and other data, is there any other web site which provides such things in quality?

• March 21, 2019 at 7:15 am

Hey, how’s it going?

I want to pass along some very important news that everyone needs to hear!

In December of 2017, Donald Trump made history by recognizing Jerusalem as the captial of Israel. Why is this big news? Because by this the Jewish people of Israel are now able to press forward in bringing about the Third Temple prophesied in the Bible.

The Jewish people deny Jesus as their Messiah and have stated that their Messiah has been identified and is waiting to be revealed. They say this man will rule the world under a one world religion called “spiritualism”.

They even printed a coin to raise money for the Temple with Donald Trumps face on the front and with king Cyrus'(who built the second Temple) behind him. On the back of the coin is an image of the third Temple.

The Bible says this false Messiah who seats himself in the Third Temple will be thee antichrist that will bring about the Great Tribulation, though the Jewish people believe he will bring about world peace. It will be a false peace for a period of time. You can watch interviews of Jewish Rabbi’s in Israel speaking of these things. They have their plans set in place. It is only years away!

More importantly, the power that runs the world wants to put a RFID microchip in our body making us total slaves to them. This chip matches perfectly with the Mark of the Beast in the Bible, more specifically Revelation 13:16-18:

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Referring to the last days, this could only be speaking of a cashless society, which we have yet to see, but are heading towards. Otherwise, we could still buy or sell without the mark amongst others if physical money was still currency. RFID microchip implant technology will be the future of a one world cashless society containing digital currency. It will be implanted in the right-hand or the forehead, and we cannot buy or sell without it! We must grow strong in Jesus. AT ALL COSTS, DO NOT TAKE IT!

Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.” (Revelation 14:9-11).

People have been saying the end is coming for many years, but we need two key things. One, the Third Temple, and two, the technology for a cashless society to fulfill the prophecy of the Mark of the Beast.

VISIT http://WWW.BIBLEFREEDOM.COM TO SEE PROOF FOR THESE THINGS AND MUCH MORE! TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. SHARE THIS MESSAGE!

• March 24, 2019 at 4:59 pm

Hello there,

My name is Aly and I would like to know if you would have any interest to have your website here at blazinginfos.com promoted as a resource on our blog alychidesign.com ?

We are in the midst of updating our broken link resources to include current and up to date resources for our readers. Our resource links are manually approved allowing us to mark a link as a do-follow link as well
    If you may be interested please in being included as a resource on our blog, please let me know.

Thanks,