Car Insurance in California is as important as life itself. California has a very massive area of land and the state’s auto insurance premiums are no exception . If you are in seach of cheap car insurance in California, you need to take your time to compare and contrast.
Also, a very important thing to consider is the variation in price from one company to another which makes it difficult to choose a good plan that suits you.
Minimum Coverage for Car Insurance in California
To be certified a legal driver in California, you are required to posses at least the following auto insurance coverages:
- Bodily Injury Liability Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum
- Property Damage Liability Coverage: $5,000 minimum
- Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury Coverage: $15,000 per person / $30,000 per accident minimum Uninsured Motorist Property Damage Coverage: $3,500 minimum
The above are the minimum required in califonia. Although, every individual has their prefered choice of insurance. In this post I will make it easy for you to pick the best insurance plan that will suit your budget.
Top 5 Picks for the Best Auto Insurance in California
- Esurance, Starting from $754/year. covers USA, Mexico and Canada.
- State Farm, Starting from $982/year
- Wawanesa Starting from $1,024/year
- Ameriprise Starting from $1,266/year
- The Hartford Starting from $1,340/year
The selected companies stood out because of their excellent customer care with finacial rating and stability.
Land insurance coverage